TAMPA BAY, Florida – The City of Tampa, Tampa Downtown Partnership, Armature Works, and CW’s Gin Joint have teamed up to provide fans with a free Super Bowl shuttle.
Officials say the shuttle service will stop near nine popular attractions in downtown and Tampa Heights. The Super Bowl Shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. from February 3 to 6, 2021. Masks are required at all times when riding the Super Bowl Shuttle.
“We want everyone to have the opportunity to attend the Super Bowl celebrations here in Tampa, and that means transportation is comfortable, safe, and accessible,” says Mayor Jane Castor. “With the shuttle, fans can easily land at their destinations and at the same time minimize the traffic on our streets in the city center and in our neighborhood. We hope both local and visiting fans can take advantage of this free transportation as it brings unforgettable memories of the Super Bowl Experience activations this week. “
- Tampa Streetcar (Whiting St, west of Franklin St)
- Tampa Theater (Florida Ave, north of Twiggs St)
- Interstate 2-25 (Florida Ave, north of Scott St)
- Tampa Heights (7th Ave, west of Franklin St)
- Waterworks Park (Highland Ave, south of 7th Ave)
- Julian B Lane Riverfront Park (Doyle Carlton Dr, north of Laurel St)
- Arts District (Doyle Carlton Dr, north of Macinnes Place)
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park (Tampa Street, north of Polk Street)
- Downtown (Tampa St, south of Kennedy Blvd.)
Take a look at the route map here.