Delicious Copycat Subway Tuna Sandwich Recipe
Are you a fan of Subway’s tuna sandwich but don’t want to spend extra money on a daily basis? We have an amazing solution! With the following copycat Subway Tuna Sandwich recipe, you can recreate the tasty sandwich at home. The recipe is easy to follow and will produce outstanding results that will make you feel like you’re at Subway. In this article, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about the Copycat Subway Tuna Sandwich Recipe.
To make a copycat Subway Tuna Sandwich, you will need the following ingredient:
– 1 can of drained and flaked tuna
– 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon of sweet relish
– ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 chopped celery stick
– 1 diced green onion
– 6 inches of a sub sandwich roll
Directions to make the Subway Tuna Sandwich
Now that you have your ingredients, it’s time to make the sandwich. Follow the below steps to prepare your sandwich:
1. Firstly, open the can of tuna and drain out all the extra water from it.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flaked tuna, mayonnaise, sweet relish, black pepper, diced celery stick, and green onion. Mix all the ingredients correctly and appropriately.
3. Once you’ve mixed all of the ingredients together, you can start to build your sandwich. You can toast the sandwich roll lightly before placing the tuna mix.
4. We suggest adding lettuce or tomato to make it more delicious.
5. Finally, add the tuna mix over the veggies. Lastly, place the top of the roll. And there you go – your perfect Subway Tuna Sandwich is ready to be enjoyed!
Tips to make the Subway Tuna Sandwich taste like Subway
To make a tuna sandwich that tastes like Subway, we have some tips for you to follow. These suggestions include:
1. Use the right tuna, as it should be flaky and not too watery.
2. Use the correct ratio of sweet relish and mayonnaise.
3. Mix ingredients thoroughly and let them sit in the refrigerator for 15 mins to 20 mins. Letting the flavors meld together will give an excellent taste.
4. Use the same bread – Subway uses a 6-inch sub sandwich roll for their tuna sandwich.
5. Add veggies – Subway adds lettuce and tomato to their tuna sandwich, so it’s a good idea to do the same.
Now you know how to make the perfect Subway Tuna Sandwich at home, and it’s super easy to prepare. With a few ingredients and tips, you can look forward to a restaurant-quality sandwich at a fraction of the cost. So, what are you waiting for? Try the above method at home and enjoy the delicious Subway Tuna Sandwich anytime you desire.