Another out-of-state recruit has an upcoming trip to Pittsburgh planned as Malachi Madison (6-foot-3, 290 pounds) of Cedar Grove High School in Ellenwood, Ga., Will be paying an official visit to Pitt on the weekend of Nov. until June 5th. Madison makes this decision after receiving an offer from Charlie Partridge 10 days ago on March 16.
Madison currently holds over 25 offerings, including from programs such as central Florida, Colorado, Minnesota, the state of Mississippi, the state of NC, the state of Penn, Virginia Tech, and West Virginia. Madison has already announced that it will be scratching its list of top schools on April 2nd.
6’3 290 DL ✰✰✰ Malachi Madison * NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT * pic.twitter.com/wquDdZAP42
– Malachi Madison (@ MalachiMadison4) March 18, 2021
Aside from this visit to Pitt, Madison announced on Friday that he would be making his second official visit to central Florida from June 11-13. Madison is the 17th player Pittsburgh Sports Now has confirmed officially visiting Pitt in June.
Some notes on these official visits:
* At this point, Madison will be the seventh player to attend the week of June 3-5.
* Becomes the second Georgia player to officially visit in June (Ryland Gandy)
* At this point, Pitt has received official visits from players from seven different states (Georgia, Florida, New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Utah)
* Madison is the second end of the defense (Tyreese Fearbry) planning an official visit.